Friday, August 24, 2012

Why I Fell In Love..



Girls and makeup, the bond between them can be so strong. Most use some just as a part of getting ready for their day in the morning. For others it's addiction. I'm definitely the latter.

Why do I love makeup?

1. Good skin is beautiful skin. I mean, what's the point in piling on all the makeup without a good skin routine? I have discovered skin products which leave your face feeling… amazing! Plus, the combination of good skincare products and good makeup products can leave you feeling flawless, while taking good care of your skin.

2. If you love art, you're bound to love makeup. Each day you apply your makeup, it's like creating a beautiful piece of work that you get to wear for the whole day. Instead of painting on a canvas, you’re painting on your face.

3. Makeup is versatile. If you have the basics, it allows you to create a number of different looks or find one look and stick to it forever.

4. $$$. For me, makeup isn't just an interest; I hope to use it in my future career. I can't think of anything better than writing about makeup as a job!

5. Makeup can be used as a form of self-expression. Similar to expressing yourself through the outfits you wear and your own personal style. You can express yourself with the makeup applied on your face.

6. Lots of beauty products smell good. C'mon, there's just something about a lip-gloss that smells fruity - you can't help but love it!

7. It is a fun interest. Personally, I love taking friends shopping to buy makeup, helping them to find the best colour to suit them.

If you agreed with most of the above points, this blog is right up your alley. 

I created this blog so I could connect with my fellow beauty addicts. I hope to share my experiences with you regarding different products and different brands. As a makeup lover from Perth, I know how expensive this interest can be - so I feel your pain!

Feel free to follow me as I share the story of makeup in my life with you over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment